Mini Turkey Loaves
Total time: 35 min | Prep time: 15 min
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 apple (chopped)
- ½ onion (chopped)
- ½ cup old fashioned oats (uncooked)
- 2 tsps dijon (style mustard)
- ½ tsp rosemary (dried, crushed)
- ½ tsp poultry seasoning
- 1 tsp salt
- cranberry sauce
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Grease 12 (2-1/2-inch) muffin cups.
- Combine turkey, apple, onion, oats, mustard, rosemary, poultry seasoning and salt in large bowl.
- Press into prepared muffin cups and bake 20 minutes or until lightly browned and no longer pink in center.
- Top with cranberry sauce.
Courtesy of yummly.com